Home' Smart Farmer : February 2010 Contents FEBRUARY, 2010
Put the gate on the bottom hinge, following instructions
provided. Fasten securely, and level it up vertically -- using a
spirit level -- before marking top holes. The top hinge must be
positioned above the internal gate support wire.
Lift gate off the bottom hinge and drill holes for the top hinge.
Re-position the gate on the bottom hinge to enable the top strap
to be inserted over the gate. Fasten hinge to gate, positioning
backing plate, washers and nuts provided.
Check gate opens properly. To level the gate, adjust the top and
bottom hinges using a wrench. Each gate may be adjusted to
different degrees, depending on terrain.
Finally, to install the latch, pre-drill undersized pilot holes at a
measured distance, allowing for slack. Screw in the eyelet and
anchor the drop latch.
THE FINISHED JOB
1300 651 700 or 08 8262 2422
• On-site portable site offices available now
• Standard designs or custom built to your
• Rapid delivery with minimal on-site
• Transportable by road and rail
• Containers able to be stacked and locked
• Robust safe and secure steel construction
• Weather and vermin proof
• For hire or sale
• Expert advice from experienced consultants
• Hazardous Goods containers available now
- Complies with ASI940-2004
- Fully bunded floor with stainless steel valve
- Stores up to 3,690 litres
- $5,950 plus GST & delivery
• Range of products includes:
- Mini Cube containers
- 3m, 6m and 12m general purpose containers
- Highly configurable accommodation units
www.royalwolf.com.au • email@example.com
Links Archive December 2009 March 2010 Navigation Previous Page Next Page